Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Detox Day 5 - Y2012Q4

Lights out. Not much to do but read and eat. But I don't have an appetite. I ate last night's leftovers nonetheless.

The meds are making me so hyper. I woke up at 5 am and did not go back to sleep. I wanted to go to the gym to burn this energy but there is a tail end of the "super storm" out there. Plus, the gym is closed.

Our awesome friends let us borrow their generator since they had no power outage. We went over to their house and caught up for a bit. It's been a while since we hung out. Time just flies! I realized how much I miss their company. I've got to make it a point to call/email them more often.

We went to Whole Foods for dinner since we couldn't cook at home. I wanted soup and steamed veggies. The soup I got tasted blech so I only had a spoonful. It tastes like it had funky aromatic oil. I couldn't eat it. JD ate the rest with a lot of hot sauce.

Oh! I found a hummus with no oil added. It tasted amazing. And I love WF's olive bar. I could not resist the olive bar.


Breakfast: --
Lunch: stir-fry veggies, green beans
Dinner: White bean soup, veggies bar, hummous
Snack: Olives, plain yogurt



Whole Foods
The Wild Pea Hummous (no oil)
Assorted olives
Mixed veggies
White bean soup
Plain soy yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment