Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Detox Day 6 - Y2012Q4

Happy Halloween!

Lot of candy but none for me. I kind of wanted chocolate but didn't really want any. It was a conflicted urge. I'll have plenty later.

I went to Ziki tonight to see Sean in his Geisha costume. And it was a sight! He is such a good sport to let Kelly dress him... and put makeup on. I have pictures but I cannot post them. They should remain private. For our laughs in the future, "Remember that year when you dressed up as a Geisha? I have pics!"

Anyway, I had the vegetable hibachi with soba noodles and fried rice. I ate the side salad (no dressing) and veggies. I got the noodles and rice to go. I figured JD could have them for lunch at work. The veggies were delish! I'll have to get them again this Sunday.


Breakfast: Corn thins, hummous
Lunch: Steamed veggies
Dinner: Side salad, Hibachi veggies
Snack: Pumpkin seeds


Ziki Japanese Steak House
Hibachi Vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment