Monday, October 29, 2012

Detox Day 4 - Y2012Q4

I went to the dermatologist this morning for hives that has been around for two weeks. I think I am allergic to tumeric. I had curry with extra tumeric two weeks ago. I have not broken out from curry before. So anyway, the derm said she didn't know what it was so she prescribed steroids. I went and got them filled and will take tonight.

It may seem like I'm skipping breakfast lately but really, I've been having brunch. That wench Sandy has arrived in full force and the office is closed today. I usually eat later in the morning when I am home. Plus, I was at the doctor's earlier, and that I don't have an appetite today. I only had a few bites from the salad I made for lunch. I had to put the rest away. I'll eat it later.

While JD was carving the pumpkins, I made stir fried veggie, and green beans. After he scooped the pulp, I snatched up the pumpkins seeds, added some old bay (his brilliant idea) and baked them. Let me tell ya, they were delish!

The lights were flickering on and off and finally it went out for good in the evening. Guess, this is goodnight.

Breakfast: --
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Stir-fry veggies and green beans
Snack: Pumpkin seeds


Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment