Saturday, October 27, 2012

Detox Day 2- Y2012Q4


Scallop nigiri
I picked up a bartending shift for Sean at the Ziki Annapolis location tonight. One of the regulars ordered a  scallop nigiri that looked awesome! I will have to get that after my detox. Then my co-worker Fabian stopped by and got the ebi sashimi (sweet shrimp). I didn't really crave for sushi tonight since I had gorged on Thursday. Check out the spread! 

The sushi looked delicious (they always do at Ziki) but I was full from my Jicama salad and granola bar. I made granola bars for the first time today. They were delicious!
 
 
My Thursday night sushi dinner

Here's the recipe:
1 bag  instant oatmeal
1/2 cup peanuts
1/4 cup pecan
1/4 cup cashew
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla

Chop the nuts into small pieces. Combine ingredients and pressed into a baking pan. Bake at 325 for about 20 minutes. Let it cool for about 2 hours and cut into bars.




Breakfast:  --
Lunch: White bean soup, baked potatoes, sauteed spinach
Dinner: Jicama salad, smoothie (banana, strawberry, soy protein)
Snack: Granola bar

White bean soup
baked potatoes, sauteed spinach



Jicama salad
Granola bar (walnuts, peanut, cashew, oats, peanut butter, honey)


No comments:

Post a Comment