Sunday, October 28, 2012

Detox Day 3 - Y2012Q4

SunDay! SuNday! SuNDay!

JD and I went to Ziki again for their football special, and the family special discount. :D So, yeah, we're always there.

Ziki's football special is basically the same as their weekday happy hour: Monday thru Friday 4 pm - 7 pm featuring $0.99 Beers, $2.50 Rails $4 Sangria/Wine. But on NFL Sundays, the football special is from 12 pm until the last game. It's a good time!

We were also meeting up with our new friend, Dan, to watch the Redskins vs Steelers game. Of course we were rooting for the Redskins! Even though  the Steelers slaughtered them. Next time!

I am planning to go this Sunday if you want to join me. The Ravens are off their by-week and they are playing the Browns. Go Ravens!

For lunch, I had a bowl of miso soup, a side of hibachi vegetables, and a mixed veggie roll with no rice. I also had a glass of organic Riesling. I had decided for this detox, I will have organic wine. What? It's basically grape juice.

So... I had to break my diet a little tonight. I needed, yes needed, to have a piece of baked hamachi kama (yellowtail cheek). It is the best part of the fish! I don't feel so bad because I ate only about 2 ounces. I'd rather break my diet for a small portion craving, than to get off my diet completely from a built-up monstrous urge.

Breakfast: --
Lunch: Ziki
Dinner: White bean soup, salad, baked hamachi kama
Snack: Granola bar

 
Ziki Japanese Steak House:
Hibachi vegetables
Mixed vegetable roll, no rice
Miso soup


No comments:

Post a Comment